Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others,
as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.
1 Peter 4:10
God calls us, as followers of Jesus Christ, to serve one another in love. And as we grow in our faith, we find many different ways to demonstrate that love through serving in mission and ministry.
At ECC, you'll find a variety of opportunities available within the church, in our local community, and international outreach. Look through the list below and then click here to contact us.
- Community Dinner meals and serving
- Hospitality, Worship setup, Greeting, Ushers
- Nursery & Pre-K, Children's Ministry, Youth Ministry
- Summertime Vacation Bible School
- Worship Band, Hand-Bell Choir, A/V Tech support
- Creative Team, Office administration, Facilities support
- Prayer Team, Care & Meals, 5th Sunday gatherings, Community Groups
- Scout troop, School partnership, Foster Family support, Christmas giving
- Sister Church in Cuba, Nicaragua mission