1 Peter 4:10
Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.
As followers of Jesus Christ, God calls us to serve one another in love. And as we grow in faith, we discover many different ways to demonstrate that love through serving.
Many opportunities are available in the church and our local community, as well as internationally. And because we love our neighbors, we take special care to follow all current guidelines for gathering in-person as safely as possible.
- Community Dinner meals & serving
- Hospitality; Worship setup; Greeting; Ushers
- Children's Ministry; Youth Ministry; Vacation Bible School
- Worship Band; Hand-Bell Choir; A/V Tech support
- Creative Team; Office administration; Facilities support
- Prayer Team; Care & Meals; 5th Sunday gatherings; Community Groups
- Nourishing Lives food drives, meal packing, distribution days
- Foster family support; Holiday giving outreach
- Boy Scout Troop 442; Glades Middle School partnership
- Sister Church in Cuba; Nicaragua mission